We’ve got some great new and exciting projects in the pipeline, but not enough time to get them off the ground. So we’re ready to bring in a few more folks. Most importantly, we are currently hiring a Support Forum pro who can put WordPress into a headlock. So if you’re looking for a flexible gig, come work for Gabfire Themes.
- Answer questions on the forum quickly and accurately.
- Identify issues, bugs, and solutions and provide suggestions
- Respond to email inquiries from customers
- Complete service requests (WP or theme installations)
- Contribute to new projects (as time permits)
NOTE: We’ll train you on several aspects of our ecosystem so we do not expect you to know everything. However, you should be able to easily navigate WordPress, have a good understanding of web design/development, PHP, and perform simple code updates to files.
- Location: Anywhere – it doesn’t matter. None of us are located in the same country!
- Time: Whenever – we’d prefer someone who is logged in whenever they are online. (20-30 hours/week)
- Pay: Hourly rate; Paid every month via PayPal. Rate will be subject to experience. Just let us know your rate preference?
Who are you?
- You love WordPress!!!
- Have excellent skills in WordPress, PHP, HTML, and CSS
- Speak English and can communicate technical knowledge effectively
- Like finding solutions to problems
- Motivated, fun, and easy-going.
As a member of the team, you’ll:
- Get access to all our themes
- Learn from us and vice versa.
- Potentially receive paid custom work requests or referrals
- Enjoy working with like-minded team members from across the globe
Interested? If so, contact us now and tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. More information is always better.
2 Responses to "We’re Hiring a WordPress Support Forum Pro"