We’re Hiring a WordPress Support Forum Pro
We’ve got some great new and exciting projects in the pipeline, but not enough time to get them off the ground. So we’re ready to bring in a few more folks. Most importantly, we are currently hiring a Support Forum pro who can put WordPress into a headlock. So if you’re looking for a flexible gig, come work for Gabfire Themes.
- Answer questions on the forum quickly and accurately.
- Identify issues, bugs, and solutions and provide suggestions
- Respond to email inquiries from customers
- Complete service requests (WP or theme installations)
- Contribute to new projects (as time permits)
NOTE: We’ll train you on several aspects of our ecosystem so we do not expect you to know everything. However, you should be able to easily navigate WordPress, have a good understanding of web design/development, PHP, and perform simple code updates to files.
- Location: Anywhere – it doesn’t matter. None of us are located in the same country!
- Time: Whenever – we’d prefer someone who is logged in whenever they are online. (20-30 hours/week)
- Pay: Hourly rate; Paid every month via PayPal. Rate will be subject to experience. Just let us know your rate preference?
Who are you?
- You love WordPress!!!
- Have excellent skills in WordPress, PHP, HTML, and CSS
- Speak English and can communicate technical knowledge effectively
- Like finding solutions to problems
- Motivated, fun, and easy-going.
As a member of the team, you’ll:
- Get access to all our themes
- Learn from us and vice versa.
- Potentially receive paid custom work requests or referrals
- Enjoy working with like-minded team members from across the globe
Interested? If so, contact us now and tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. More information is always better.